This book will teach you:
- Where to get an endless, local supply of genuine antiques and vintage collectibles.
- NOT Drop Ship, NOT garage, NOT estate sales, NOT thrift shops, NOT flea markets.
- A proven successful process for fueling your weekly online auctions with in-demand authentic antiques and vintage collectibles.
- How to locate clusters of affluent, local seniors in your area who have lots of antiques and vintage collectibles.
- How to organize, market and book event programs seniors will lineup to attend.
- What to say in your presentation outline and handout to galvanize their attention and earn their trust.
- How to get professional, personal asset appraisers to work your events for free.
- How to get affluent consignment sales prospects to call you to sell their family heirlooms online, or to private collectors; and even, museums.
- How to milk local media outlets to perpetually get free publicity to grow your local and regional reputation.
- How to leverage the world’s largest referral networking organization to build your brand.
- Probate 101 – What every online consignment seller needs to know.
- How to make a tidy living finding stuff for Museums.
Included: presentation scripts, outlines, handouts, sample testimonial and booking solicitation letters, sample business card-marketing tools, jumbo size direct mail postcard formats. FREE mailing and prospecting list sources. Antique and collectable authentication sources. Everything you need to get started now.